Why List on The Party Wedding Guide?
PartyWeddingGuide.co.za is serves as a one-stop resource for planning an event, wedding or party of any kind in South Africa, where clients such as yours seek the specialst services you provide as well as the services of other service providers in the wedding and events industry.
Having an online presence is essential to the growth of your business. PartyWeddingGuide.co.za offers an affordable solution to your online advertising and to building your brand's presence on the web, whether or not you currently have a website.
PartyWeddingGuide.co.za is run by people with extensive experience not only in the wedding / party industry, but also in marketing and promoting websites.
While many web directories focus on attracting new advertisers, we focus on attracting new customers for our advertisers.
Leads and enquiries sent by customers from your listing page are sent to you directly.
What You Get
- Your own unique web page
(ie. www.partyweddingguide.co.za/yourcompany )
- Your listing’s main page includes 1 main graphic, full overview of what you do, list of services you provide, a photo gallery of 5 - 10 additional photos and a list of the types of events / parties you cater for.
- Your own contact page with a contact form that sends enquiries directly to your email address, as well as a link to your existing website if you have one.
- Your listing can appear in multiple categories and regions for added exposure.
- New listings are featured on the homepage.
Listing Price R350.00 for a twelve month period.
This includes your logo / main photo, an overview of what you offer, 5 - 10 additional photos of your products in a photo gallery and listing in up to 2 categories and 1 location, link to your website (if available) and an enquiry form that emails you directly. Your listing may appear under additional categories and locations at a rate of R10 per location/category per year.
How To Get Listed
- Submit your details using the form shown.
- An invoice will be sent to you with final pricing and payment details.
- Email your listing’s content, including text and graphics.
- Before your listing goes live we will send you a link to view it online for your approval.
- Once you are satisfied and payment has been confirmed your listing will be activated and accessible to the public.